Family Friendly Luxury Resort Kata Rocks Unveils The ‘Kids Club’
As one of the leading family resorts in Phuket, we offer a host of amusements to keep our young guests entertained. The Kids Club at Kata Rocks welcomes all children to our dedicated childcare entertainment facility, designed for the needs of young guests aged 4 to 12 years who are looking to play and learn in a safe, fully supervised environment.
Our professionally trained team are on hand to ensure the utmost safety and wellbeing for the kids, while running a full, action-packed list of activities which enables parents to enjoy a relaxing and often much needed break when travelling with children.
The indoor air-conditioned Kids Club is loaded with things children love most. The DVD player is available to watch our extensive catalogue of cartoons, animated movies and children’s films and our latest Xbox One game console with all the most up-to-date video games is always popular. Plus, there is an interactive work station area for arts and crafts.
Along with complementary activities, we invite our valued little guests to try enriching pursuits that introduce youngsters to Thailand’s culture and artistic heritage. These include Muay Thai boxing, candle making classes, face painting, cap paintings, fruit carving and more. Available as per daily activities schedule.
DEDICATED CHILDREN’S MENU
Specially prepared dishes are available for younger guests. For more details, kindly contact our culinary or in-villa dining team.
Kata Rocks makes taking care of children easy. We are happy to arrange in-villa baby cots, children’s bathtubs, highchairs and video games.
- Open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Sunday
- In-house guest please speed dial ‘8’ for information
- Kid’s Club Extension: 7108
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old (kids under 4 years old are allowed only with parental supervision)
- Children of non-resident guests visiting Kata Rocks Restaurant or Bar, Infinite Luxury Spa or day pass holders are welcome.
- Babysitting is available with 24 hour notice. An hourly fee applies.
For enquires or special requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org