- The ultimate luxury experience with over 460 sqm of living space spread over two floors
- Versatile indoor and outdoor living areas with massive terrace
- Dining Sala with outdoor barbeque gallery and cooking stations
- Fourteen metre long private infinity pool with swim up bar
- Two identical master bedrooms with private terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis
- 3rd bedroom (twin beds) with ocean view
- 4th bedroom (twin beds)
- Butler quarters
- All bedrooms (Including the butler’s accommodation) come with en suite bathrooms
- West facing for spectacular Phuket sunsets
- Private Sky Villa Dining
- In-Villa Spa Treatments
- Occupancy: 8 adults + 4 children (under 6 years old)
Four-bedroom Sky Pool Villa Penthouse
Sky Villa features
- Goose down bedding
- Large working desk
- Separate dining area
- Sun Beds at pool terrace
- Luxurious Natuzzi furniture
- Nespresso premium coffee machine
- Electronic safe
- Signature Kata Rocks amenities
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Luxurious Kata Rocks bathroom amenities
- Bathroom audio and TV system
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, complimentary wireless internet.
- Intuitive guest services and entertainment via iPad
- HD LCD TV 55 inches in living area
- HD LCD TV 40 inches in master bedroom
- High quality audio system
- In-room interactive entertainment system, which allows iPod or MP3 integration
- Home automation system
- Complimentary digital movie library
- Voltage 220 – 240 AC, 50 hertz
- Snaidero Italian imported kitchen with glass worktops
- De Dietrich and Siemens appliances including oven, hob, extractor, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine plus dryer
- Verasu wine cabinet
- Exterior grade kitchen units and worktop
- Stainless steel BBQ hob
Four-bedroom Sky Pool Villa Penthouse
Blending seamlessly into the natural environment, Kata Rocks’ four-bedroom Penthouse Sky Pool Villas are perched atop the hillside and appear to rise organically above the landscape.
This gives each VIP penthouse a commanding position that towers above the residential resort, offering some of the most dramatic and panoramic Andaman Sea views found anywhere on the island.
In each suite, modern minimalist interior design serves to frame the resort’s natural beauty, with wide balconies and floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
These Four-bedroom Sky Pool Villa Penthouses are, simply put, the best luxury pool villas in Phuket.
Each offers a massive 460 sqm spread over two floors with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas and a spacious terrace. This is inclusive of dining area with outdoor barbecue galley and cooking station. It also has the largest private infinity swimming pool available in a Kata Rocks Sky Pool Villa.
Measuring a remarkable 14-metres in length, it comes with a classy swim up pool bar to impress thirsty visitors.
The four-bedroom Sky Pool Villa Penthouses include a full range of modern amenities all available using an in-villa iPad that controls innovative state-of-the-art home VDA automation software. It was customised specifically to meet the needs of Kata Rocks’ most discriminating guests, combining luxury and technology on a level previously unavailable in Phuket for single touch control of Sky Villa lighting, temperature, music, television, blinds and service requests.
The penthouse master bedroom of this pool villa in Phuket is exquisitely appointed with a king-sized bed, and reveals a stunning view from its outdoor Jacuzzi, making it the preferred spot to enjoy the spectacular Phuket sunset.
Another nearby bedroom (twin beds) also offers unobstructed ocean views, and there is a fourth bedroom (twin beds) and additional maid or butler quarters for hired help.
All bedrooms have large en suite bathrooms with a superb rain and jet shower unit and designer ‘apaiser’ luxury stone baths and basins complemented by the highest quality Kata Rocks bath amenities.