- 191 sqm of living space and large terrace
- Versatile indoor and outdoor living areas with large terrace
- Seven-metre private infinity pool
- Exquisitely appointed master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom
- West facing for spectacular Phuket sunsets
- Private Sky Villa Dining
- In-Villa Spa Treatments
- Occupancy: 4 adults + 2 children (under 6 years old)
Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villa
Sky Villa features
- Goose down bedding
- Large working desk
- Separate dining area
- Sun Beds at pool terrace
- Luxurious Natuzzi furniture
- Nespresso premium coffee machine
- Electronic safe
- Signature Kata Rocks amenities
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Luxurious Kata Rocks bathroom amenities
- Bathroom audio and TV system
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, complimentary wireless internet.
- Intuitive guest services and entertainment via iPad
- HD LCD TV 55 inches in living area
- HD LCD TV 40 inches in bedrooms
- High quality audio system
- In-room interactive entertainment system, which allows iPod or MP3 integration
- Home automation system
- Complimentary digital movie library
- Voltage 220 – 240 AC, 50 hertz
- Snaidero Italian imported kitchen with glass worktops
- De Dietrich and Siemens appliances including oven, hob, extractor, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Verasu wine cabinet
Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villa
Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villas are the perfect choice for independent travellers and families who want a luxury Phuket holiday with the comforts of home, combined with a fashionable five-star pool villa.
For many reasons, Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villas are perhaps one of the most flexible options available at Kata Rocks. It is a top choice for many discerning holidaymakers, featuring a layout and design that can comfortably lodge up to four guests.
There is no comparable feeling one has while staying in an ocean view Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villa shared with family or close friends. Each villa includes a generous 191 sqm of living space with a large outdoor terrace and a seven-metre long infinity swimming pool. It also provides added flexibility at meal time for those looking for Phuket family villas which facilitate family-style dining in the privacy of their own accommodations.
Guests with a passion for cooking will be delighted to know that at Kata Rocks, we have used only the best materials in our ultra-modern Italian-style kitchens. Each are elegant in design and functionality, featuring Snaidero worktops and cabinets, De Dietrich kitchen appliances and stylish all white Siemens refrigerator-freezers.
Those not interested in cooking on holiday can order the perfect meal prepared and served in-villa. Menu options range from custom elegant sit down dinners to the very popular gourmet barbecue cook out. All meals are prepared at your convenience by private chefs with service staff to look after guests who can relax and savour either lunch or dinner.
Sample menus usually include a selection of barbecued meats and seafood, salads, condiments, dressings and desserts served either on the terrace poolside or in air-conditioned comfort.
The versatile Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villa layout features an exquisitely appointed master bedroom with king-sized bed, plus a second bedroom with twin beds. Both have large en suite bathrooms with a superb rain and jet shower unit, and designer ‘apaiser’ luxury stone baths and basins complemented by the highest quality Kata Rocks bath amenities.
The versatile indoor-outdoor living space of the Two-bedroom Sky Pool Villas offers unrestrictive oceanfront views and magnificent sunsets