- Duplex Sky Villa with 334 sqm of living space spread over two floors
- Versatile indoor and outdoor living areas with large terrace
- Seven-metre private infinity pool
- Ocean facing master bedroom with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Two additional bedrooms (ocean facing, each with two twin beds) and en suite bathroom
- West facing for spectacular Phuket sunsets
- Private Sky Villa Dining
- In-Villa Spa Treatments
- Occupancy: 6 adults + 3 children (under 6 years old)
Three-bedroom Sky Pool Villa
Three-bedroom Sky Pool Villa
A Phuket luxury resort for the whole family
A seven-metre long infinity swimming pool and massive terrace are both dramatically positioned looking out to the Andaman Sea and make for the ultimate island hideaway. Our Three-bedroom Sky Pool Villas are perfectly situated to view the most unique and awe-inspiring 180-degree sunsets on the Phuket western coastline.
These suites are ideal for larger families or groups of friends travelling together on a Phuket luxury holiday. The expansive space, inclusive of multipurpose indoor and outdoor living areas, can accommodate an extended family get together or special event reunion.
After checking-in to their oceanfront villa in Phuket, guests often go directly to our award-winning Infinite Luxury Spa for individual treatment sessions, couple’s spa programmes or with the entire family and reserve several rooms in which they can ‘luxuriate together’ as a group. Also Three-bedroom Sky Pool Villas are adaptable to handle in-villa spa treatment requests (advanced reservations recommended) should guests desire. Just contact a ‘Rock Star’ personal concierge for assistance.
Each Three-bedroom Sky Pool Villas has 334 sqm of thoughtfully designed space and includes attractive living, dining and kitchen areas, which are ideal for entertaining, relaxing and savouring either romantic moments or family fun.
An in-villa iPad controls innovative state-of-the-art home VDA automation software. It was customised specifically to meet the needs of Kata Rocks guests, combining luxury and technology on a level previously unavailable in Phuket for single touch control of Sky Villa lighting, temperature, music, television, blinds and service requests.
The master bedroom is exquisitely appointed with king-sized bed, and reveals a stunning view from an outdoor Jacuzzi, making it the preferred spot to enjoy the daily spectacular Phuket sunset. With two additional guest bedrooms each with twin beds, there is ample space for the whole family to unwind or for friends to enjoy a wonderful holiday together.
All three bedrooms have large en suite bathrooms with a superb rain and jet shower unit and designer ‘apaiser’ luxury stone baths and basins complemented by the highest quality Kata Rocks bath amenities.
Sky Villa features
- Goose down bedding
- Large working desk
- Separate dining area
- Sun Beds at pool terrace
- Luxurious Natuzzi furniture
- Nespresso premium coffee machine
- Electronic safe
- Signature Kata Rocks amenities
- Separate bath and walk-in shower
- Luxurious Kata Rocks bathroom amenities
- Bathroom audio and TV system
- Fast, high quality bandwidth, complimentary wireless internet.
- Intuitive guest services and entertainment via iPad
- HD LCD TV 55 inches in living area
- HD LCD TV 40 inches in bedrooms
- High quality audio system
- In-room interactive entertainment system, which allows iPod or MP3 integration
- Home automation system
- Complimentary digital movie library
- Voltage 220 – 240 AC, 50 hertz
- Snaidero Italian imported kitchen with glass worktops
- De Dietrich and Siemens appliances including oven, hob, extractor, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine plus dryer
- Verasu wine cabinet